Saturday, September 13, 2014

OU Email Tech Tip

For this tech tip, I worked on organizing my e-mail account. I usually keep it organized with folders for my writing-intensive classes with a constant large volume of e-mails. Otherwise, I like to use the "flag" function to be able to scroll easily and see messages that I've read but need to pay attention to. The search function is also extremely helpful.

I've also had to unsubscribe from some e-mail lists in order to keep everything organized. I usually go through my e-mail every time I log into a computer and delete the nonessential e-mails as I scroll through. I've tried to get my e-mail onto my phone before, but there's always some kind of error message. If anyone has advice for setting up exchange on an Android phone, please let me know! I would be so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment